Maybe you’ve been on LinkedIn for a decade, but are you leveraging all of LinkedIn’s new tools they’ve added in the last year? Check out our infographic below to be sure!
With more than 500 million members in 200 countries, you know that LinkedIn is the place job recruiters search for talent. Our team created the “LinkedIn Visibility Maximizer Checklist” infographic to make you aware of the new settings that can give your profile a boost in Google and LinkedIn search result rankings.
- Complete profiles, known as All-Star, are 27x more likely to be found in recruiter searchers and 3x more likely to appear in other LinkedIn searches.
- Insert hard skill keywords such as accounting, software development, project management or medical device sales thereby increasing your chances when people are searching for those talents.
- Select yes to the “Open to New Opportunities” setting and make all your profile visibility settings “Public.”
- Allow everyone on LinkedIn to see your email address to motivate the viewer to contact you.
- People are visual creatures. Adding images like a headshot photo, business-oriented background or chart illustration of your work are critical to maximizing engagement and building a memorable personal brand. No matter how strong your digital resume may be, its impact is enhanced by combining it with dynamic graphics that visually tell your story.
- Highlight your quantifiable accomplishments and add a call-to-action to create excitement and interest.