Is your resume and LinkedIn not taking your career to the next level?
Is your resume not making it past ATS filtering technology?
How will recruiters find you among 830M LinkedIn profiles when searching for talent?
Do you struggle to write about your career?
Do (Write) It Yourself Resume & LinkedIn Templates, Guides, Samples: $10 Career Toolkit™
- Write your resume or LinkedIn quickly with our $10 resume, LinkedIn profile, and cover letter templates, sourcing ideas from our 3,000 resumes or LinkedIn profiles created by the experts at Klaxos for real professionals.
- Our LinkedIn Library (see video below) is a searchable collection of thousands of the best professional profiles and resumes.
- Each example reflects the best practices recommended by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- Ensure your resume layout matches what recruiters want by using our proven templates for all career levels.
- Avoid the trial and error of other free templates by using our proven templates and guides that follow job recruiter guidelines.
- Customizable for every level, function, and industry.
Our $10 Career Toolkit™ is everything you need to advance your career using the tools our certified, expert writers use to write top-rated, interview-delivering resumes and profiles.
Search our LinkedIn Library and download resumes and Linkedin examples for every level, function, and industry.
Buy Our Career Toolkit™ to Gain Access to These Powerful Tools:
Search and download thousands of great resumes and LinkedIn® profiles, all written by the Klaxos team.
Resume/LinkedIn Word Templates
Microsoft Word templates to write your own professional resume, early-career resume, student resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.
E-Guides & Tools
Concise guides enable you to write an impactful job scope, accomplishments, and summary text using action verbs. Leverage multiple tools for successful job search, interviewing, and salary negotiation.
Top LinkedIn Skills List
Download a spreadsheet of 1,000+ of the most popular hard and soft skills recruiters are searching for on LinkedIn. Add the relevant skills to your profile and resume.
Illustrated guides on how to create a resume and LinkedIn profile that increase visibility. Advice on how to beat applicant tracking software by avoiding these mistakes. Great interviewing tips.
Pick from hundreds of background/wallpaper images sized for LinkedIn personal profiles.
Move Past Filtering Software With a Modern Resume Written for Human Job Recruiters and Algorithms.
- You invest a lot in your resume. Hiring managers don’t. They rely on Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) algorithms to filter, reject, and parse the approximately 250 job applications received for each opening.
- Resumes with the most relevant skill keywords, accomplishments, higher-grade level of readability, and easy-to-scan layout will score better on ATS software used by internal job recruiters and external executive search firms.
- Suppose your resume makes it to a junior-level human in human resources. In that case, they spend only 7.4 seconds scanning the left side to draw an initial, intuitive conclusion based on the headline, company names, job titles, duration dates, and use of a simple layout and font.
- If your resume progresses to the executive hiring manager (your potential boss). In that case, it needs to immediately demonstrate the skills, accomplishments, collaboration, and leadership abilities that are an excellent fit for the job requirements.
- Often, the candidate with a better resume will be hired over the applicant with better skills and experience because the candidate was able to convey their abilities and quantifiable achievements in a clearer, more concise, relevant resume and LinkedIn profile.
- A cover letter (delivered via paper, email, text, or uploaded) detailing highly relevant expertise and experience tied to the job description will determine who gets called for an interview.