Lead Generation: We write and install company pages that can improve visibility in LinkedIn and Google search results.
Increased Visibility: SEO optimized LinkedIn company profile may rank your business above expensive websites in search results.
Engagement: LinkedIn brand profile highlights products, services and career openings, increasing client education and applicants.
Industry Leaders: We pioneered LinkedIn business page optimization in 2010 and continue to be the top ranked, leaders today.
Clients from 200+ Industries in 30+ Countries. Top Rated LinkedIn Company Page Writers
|Company Name (SEO Optimized) (1)
||Install Company Keywords (20)||Write & Install Company Description (1)
|Install Your Company Logo (1)||Install Your Company Banner Image (1)||Showcase Sub-Pages Names (6)|
|Showcase Sub-Pages Descriptions (6)||Install Showcase Product/Service Images (6)
|| Follower Demographics Explanation
LinkedIn Company Page Examples
||Pharmaceutical Health Technology||Staffing & Executive Recruiter
||Life Sciences Consulting||REMAX Real Estate
||Hogan Lovells Law Firm
|Dell Business Page||Hubspot Marketing
How To Create A LinkedIn Business Profile That Generates Sales Leads
- Create several cover designs to reflect each of your services, issues or events, just like your website homepage.
- Create image banners that display the strength of your team and business.
- Do not allow the Services and Product areas to be empty — write something. You wouldn’t leave your website homepage black.
- Ask your customers for recommendations. Share them on your company website.
- Ensure updates tell the reader something important, relevant and previously unknown. That is how your news can go viral.
- Publish updates that stimulate your customers to learn more, not about how cool your organization is.
- Include images in every post. Photos are what draw people to dig deeper. “A picture is worth a thousand words.”
- Ask your staff to like and share posts with their colleagues. This will help increase the number of people following your business.
- Post in a time manner consistent with the size of your organization, but at least once per week.
- Monitor analytics, comments and demographics in the free data package provided.
- Try a marketing tactic, like adding a poll, sponsored updates, or a targeted advertising campaign towards members who will be receptive to your product, services or cause.
- Post jobs to your company page and share them with relevant followers or contacts in your network. We have seen organizations save thousands of dollars on recruitment costs.
Sales Solutions e-Book
Your business page is a way to drive strong connections with the organizations and executives you want to sell to. Uncover more sales leads. Connect via relevant data insights. Make more emotional based sales that connect on an inner level. Download the latest e-book. The new report includes best practices directly from executives at leading professional networking services and other top digital brands. Key highlights available in the Ebook:
- How business social media can create bigger and better deal flow
- Utilize team selling and buying
- How to choose the correct topics to discuss with sales prospects
- How salespeople can build a professional social selling plan using their personal profile
The screenshots of sample company pages on this webpage are all our clients who have provided written permission to have their personally identifiable information displayed solely for the purpose of promoting our services. We do not have a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by LinkedIn Corporation.