LinkedIn Company Page Writing & Installation
Industry Leaders: We pioneered LinkedIn company/business page writing and optimization services in 2009 and continue to be the top-ranked, experts today.
Lead Generation: We write and install company pages that can improve visibility in LinkedIn and Google search results.
Increased Visibility: SEO optimized LinkedIn company profile may rank your business above expensive websites in search results.
Engagement: LinkedIn brand profile highlights products, services, and career openings, increasing client education, and applicants.
Our LinkedIn company page writing service includes:
|Company Name (SEO Optimized) (1)
||Install Company Keywords (20)||Write & Install Company Description (1)
|Install Your Company Logo (1)||Install Your Company Banner Image (1)||Showcase Sub-Pages Names (6)|
|Showcase Sub-Pages Descriptions (6)||Install Showcase Product/Service Images (6)
|| Follower Demographics Explanation
LinkedIn Company Page Examples
Our Writing Service Process
1. Select Bronze, Silver or Gold and Pay for The Service
Pick profile only, resume only or our package (most popular) product and pay on this secure website.
2. Complete Our Brief Questionnaire
Tell us about your goals, skills, accomplishments, work experience, other information and upload your old resume (optional).
3. Partnered With an In-House Expert Writer
We will match you with one of our in-house writers who is an expert about your function and industry.
4. Review Your Profile or Resume
After we receive your completed questionnaire, A draft of your new resume or LinkedIn profile will be emailed to you, within 2-4 days, by your writer.
5. Edits & Revisions
You can work, one-on-one, with your in-house writer on revisions (if necessary). If you purchase our package product, we complete the resume first, then the LinkedIn profile and lastly, the cover letter.
6. LinkedIn (If Purchased) Writing & Installation
Once you approve your profile or resume, your writer will install your new profile on LinkedIn. Otherwise, we will email you the final profile Word document for you to self-install your profile.
How To Create A LinkedIn Business Profile That Generates Sales Leads
- Create several cover designs to reflect each of your services, issues or events, just like your website homepage.
- Create image banners that display the strength of your team and business.
- Do not allow the Services and Product areas to be empty — write something. You wouldn’t leave your website homepage black.
- Ask your customers for recommendations. Share them on your company website.
- Ensure updates tell the reader something important, relevant and previously unknown. That is how your news can go viral.
- Publish updates that stimulate your customers to learn more, not about how cool your organization is.
- Include images in every post. Photos are what draw people to dig deeper. “A picture is worth a thousand words.”
- Ask your staff to like and share posts with their colleagues. This will help increase the number of people following your business.
- Post in a time manner consistent with the size of your organization, but at least once per week.
- Monitor analytics, comments and demographics in the free data package provided.
- Try a marketing tactic, like adding a poll, sponsored updates, or a targeted advertising campaign towards members who will be receptive to your product, services or cause.
- Post jobs to your company page and share them with relevant followers or contacts in your network. We have seen organizations save thousands of dollars on recruitment costs.
Sales Solutions e-Book
Your business page is a way to drive strong connections with the organizations and executives you want to sell to. Uncover more sales leads. Connect via relevant data insights. Make more emotional based sales that connect on an inner level. Download the 2019 LinkedIn social selling e-book. The new report includes best practices directly from executives at leading professional networking services and other top digital brands. Key highlights available in the Ebook:
- How business social media can create bigger and better deal flow
- Utilize team selling and buying
- How to choose the correct topics to discuss with sales prospects
- How salespeople can build a professional social selling plan using their personal profile