“I received a call from the recruiter within 3 days of submitting the resume Klaxos wrote. That call and their review of my new profile led to a meeting with the hiring VP. I got the job! It’s a testament to the results of your hard work.”
Professional Resume Writing That Gets Past Resume Filtering Software.
Why a modern resume is critical.
- You put in a lot of time with your resume. Hiring managers don’t. They rely on algorithms in Applicant Tracking Systems to filter and reject the flood of approximately 250 resumes that are received for each corporate job opening.
- Resumes with the most relevant skill and accomplishment keywords and a higher-grade level of readability will score better on software that is used by job recruiters within Human Resource departments and external executive search firms.
- As certified resume writers, we know the keywords and layout that can get you past this hurdle and on to a human.
- Once in the game, we’ll help you toward the finish line with a cover letter that highlights the specific accomplishments and skills employers want, whether it is on paper, in an email or uploaded to a website.
- Job recruiters and human resource staff are expecting to see a resume in the layout below. If they cannot quickly determine how your resume meets their needs, they will move onto the next one.
- Often, the candidate with the modern resume will be hired over the applicant with better skills and experience because the applicant was unable to convey their abilities and achievements in a clear, concise and quantifiable approach.
Our professional, two-page resume writing service includes:
- Collaboration one-to-one with an in-house, certified writer who has experience with your industry and function.
- A layout promoted by the Professional Association of Resume Writers, the Society for Human Resource Management and executive recruiters.
- Formatting designed to get past applicant screening software.
- Researching, optimizing and embedding relevant skill keywords to increase visibility.
- Writing a search optimized headline that reflects your goals and skills.
- Composing a summary that includes accomplishments, career highlights and keywords.
- Optimizing past and present career experiences.
- Adding higher education academic degrees.
- Adding certifications, courses, publications, languages, awards, volunteering, patents, etc.
- Proofreading for humans: grammar, spelling, tenses, readability.
- Proofreading for algorithms: keyword matching, grade level, fonts & formatting.
- Four business day delivery in Microsoft Word (PDF upon request).
- Summary Builder e-book.
- Job Search Action Plan.
- Unlimited revisions.
- 60-day guarantee.
- Learn about how our process works.
Since 2009, we have helped 5,000+ professionals in 30+ countries and 200+ industries communicate their abilities and achievements.
How It Works
1. Select a Writing Product and Pay for Your Service.
Pick profile only, resume only or our package (most popular) product and pay on this secure website.
2. Complete Our Online Questionnaire.
Tell us about your goals, skills, accomplishments, work experience,
other information and upload your old resume (optional).
3. Be Partnered With an Expert Writer.
We will match you with one of our in-house writers who is knowledgeable about your field.
4. Review Your Profile or Resume.
After we receive your completed questionnaire, your writer will email
you the Word document within four business days.
5. Revision Period.
You have 30 days of access time to work, one-on-one, with your writer on revisions. If you purchase our package product, we complete the resume first, then the LinkedIn profile and lastly, the cover letter.
6. LinkedIn (If Purchased) Installation.
Once you approve your profile or resume, we will install your new profile on LinkedIn. Otherwise, we will email you the final resume, cover letter and/or profile document. You can then install your profile.