LinkedIn Profile Writers That Increase Visibility for a Job Search & Sales Leads
Why LinkedIn® is critical
- 94% of recruiters are searching for talent on LinkedIn, only 36% of job seekers are. Take advantage of this.
- 70% of people who found new employment were not looking or submitting applications to postings in recent months, per the WSJ.
- A comprehensive LinkedIn profile increases interviews 71%, per the Forbes image below.
- LinkedIn is the largest job board to apply online for director, vice president and executive positions.
- A professional profile builds credibility when (not if) employers put your name in search engines.
- A consistent, professional match to your resume when recruiters research you.
- Create a network that you can leverage when you are ready for a new job.
- Buyers of B2B products and professional services are searching for suppliers on LinkedIn. A profile today is comparable to a Yellow Pages advertisement in the 1990s.
- This LinkedIn infographic explains the components of a high performing profile
Our professional LinkedIn® profile writing and installation includes:
- Collaboration one-to-one with an in-house, certified writer who has experience with your industry and function.
- Formatting designed to rank well with the search algorithm used within LinkedIn.
- Researching, optimizing and installing 50 hard skill keywords relevant for your experience and goals.
- Writing and installation of a search optimized headline designed to increase your visibility in search results
- Composing a summary that includes a biography, accomplishments, career highlights and keywords.
- Optimizing past and present career experiences.
- Inserting higher education academic degrees.
- Adding certifications, courses, publications, languages, awards, volunteering, patents, etc.
- Proofreading for humans: grammar, spelling, tenses, readability.
- Proofreading for algorithms: keyword matching, grade level, fonts and formatting.
- Installing a relevant background image – you can choose from our many options.
- Inserting a professional headshot you provide.
- Adding images, videos, documents and links to webpages you provide.
- Adjusting settings to make your all-star profile 100% visible to people searching for your skills.
- Adjusting hidden settings to let job recruiters know you are open to new opportunities.
- Adjusting contact settings so recruiters can email you without connecting.
- Job Scope & Accomplishment Builder e-book.
- Summary Builder e-book.
- Job Search Action Plan e-book.
- Unlimited revisions.
- 60-day guarantee.
- We install into your new LinkedIn profile, or we email the profile to you in Microsoft Word.
Retained by 5000+ professionals in 30+ countries and 200+ industries.
How It Works
1. Select a Writing Product and Pay for Your Service.
Pick profile only, resume only or our package (most popular) product and pay on this secure website.
2. Complete Our Online Questionnaire.
Tell us about your goals, skills, accomplishments, work experience,
other information and upload your old resume (optional).
3. Be Partnered With an Expert Writer.
We will match you with one of our in-house writers who is knowledgeable about your field.
4. Review Your Profile or Resume.
After we receive your completed questionnaire, your writer will email
you the Word document within four business days.
5. Revision Period.
You have 30 days of access time to work, one-on-one, with your writer on revisions. If you purchase our package product, we complete the resume first, then the LinkedIn profile and lastly, the cover letter.
6. LinkedIn (If Purchased) Installation.
Once you approve your profile or resume, we will install your new profile on LinkedIn. Otherwise, we will email you the final resume, cover letter and/or profile document. You can then install your profile.