Struggle to write about your career?
We know what works with job recruiters.
Transform your skills and accomplishments into increased visibility and interviews.
- Professionals know that LinkedIn is top place job recruiters look to acquire talent. But with 560 million profiles on LinkedIn, how are recruiters going to find you? Does filtering software leave you frustrated on how to break through to a human?
- Our LinkedIn® Library (image below and video above) empowers you to advance your career by using all the tools our certified, expert writers use to write your resume and profile.
- Our LinkedIn® Library is a searchable collection containing thousands of the best professional profiles and resumes written by our internal team. Each reflects the best practices recommended by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- Sort by industry, skill, function, level, certification, employer and even country with unlimited downloads.
- If you are not the do-it-yourself type, have one of our professionals write your resume and profile for you.
Search our LinkedIn® Library of the most impactful profiles and resumes to write your own.
Access our LinkedIn Library to unlock these powerful career tools.
Microsoft Word templates to write your own professional resume, early-career resume, student resume, or cover letter. Learn how to write a great cover letter.
Concise guides that enable you to write an impactful job scope, accomplishments, and summary text using action verbs. A job search plan and social selling guides.
Top LinkedIn Skills
Download a spreadsheet of 1,000+ of the most popular hard and soft skills recruiters are searching for on LinkedIn. Add relevant skills to your profile and resume.
Illustrated guides on how to create a resume and LinkedIn profile that can increase visibility. Plus interviewing tips and advice on how to beat applicant tracking system software.
Pick from hundreds of background/wallpaper images sized for LinkedIn personal profiles.
5-star rated resume and LinkedIn profile writing for any industry, function, or level.
C-Level, vice president, principal, managing partner, and other executives above the director level.
Director, manager, engineer, attorney, consultant, or other professionals below VP level with more than seven years of experience.
Early Career & Student
Students, recent graduates, and professionals with up to seven years of experience.
Transitioning to a new industry, skill, function or career field.
Military Transition to Civilian Resume
Medical & Research Transition to Business
We transform your curriculum vitae (CV) into an impact two-page business resume for academic, medical, scientific and research careers that detail your education, publications and other achievements.
Easy, fast and impactful.
Proven Process with 5,000+ Clients
- Quick and easy questionnaire.
- In-house, certified, experienced writers within the USA.
- We invented the LinkedIn and resume search engine optimization.
- Free revisions.
Increased Visibility and Interviews
- We know what works with job recruiters.
- We include a 60-day interview guarantee.
- Control your digital reputation and personal brand.
- Job seekers and sales teams.
- Use LinkedIn’s metrics to track views of your profile.
- More job interviews.
- Hundreds of client testimonials on our examples webpage.
- Yelp, Google, and Better Business 5 Stars rating.
Great writing, insights, and customer service, and a helpful team of resume professionals. They not only transformed my resume but engineered it to be SEO... read more
Great resume and LinkedIn writing. They helped me get more interviews. I highly recommend them as among the best writers. They go the extra mile